The review of the suggested title “IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics” (ISSN 1992-9978) is now completed. We are pleased to inform you that the title has been accepted for addition in Scopus by the Content Selection and Advisory Board. The title will be added to Scopus as soon as we have access to the first issues.
If you are a Publisher or Editor, you will be (or you might already have been) contacted separately by our Source Collection Department in due course to set up subscriptions for this journal. There is no need to start sending us the issues of your journal as a reaction to this email.
To increase the visibility that the accepted title is now added to Scopus, we encourage you to inform the users of your journal on your website. You can find appropriate banners here.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Scopus Title Evaluation Team
Scopus in Detail
Scopus is Elsevier’s abstract and citation database; one of the largest in the world. By being indexed in Scopus, your journal is visible to millions of users every day.
Did you also know that:
- Over 1,000 institutes worldwide have full access to Scopus
- Scopus users perform over 1 million searches every month
- More than 50% of the searches result in a click on the full-text article or a link to the publisher’s platform
- Scopus enables seamless linking to full-text articles and a link to the publisher’s homepage to purchase the article?
- Scopus offers innovative features that help researchers, such as:
- Scopus Author Identifier to distinguish between results from authors with the same name and to capture all results for an author whose name is recorded in different ways
- Scopus Citation Tracker to simply find, check and track citation data year by year and in real-time
- Scopus Affiliation Identifier to automatically identify and match an organization with all its research output
- Document Download Manager to easily download and organize multiple full-text articles simultaneously
- Full integration with 2collab – the free collaborative research tool from Elsevier to network, collaborate and share scholarly information with peers and colleagues
- The new Scopus Journal Analyzer enables authors to decide in which journals to publish and helps librarians to evaluate their portfolio
- All 7,000 editors and 200,000 reviewers from Elsevier use Scopus in their editorial work
- Scopus data is used to rank the world’s top universities for the Times Higher Education Supplement
- Scopus publishes Scopus TopCited with the 20 most cited articles in a subject field
- The JournalRank and CountryRank by SCImago were developed with Scopus data